Pricing tables should be designed in a way that the users can easily compare and select the right plan appropriate to their needs. It should be clean and uncluttered. The pricing table element allows you to create high conversion pricing comparison tables.
- Choose a theme from three different options
- Define the Primary Color and Alternate Color for the table
- Choose the Number of tables in a row to display, the maximum number of tables is 4
- Theme Three is styled to display one table per row only
- For each pricing table, add the Title, Currency sign, Price, Duration for the plan, Description, Button Text, and Link
- Select the Font Family and Font Styles
- For every item on the list of each table, add the Title, Content and choose Icon from the Font Awesome Library