How To Use The Page Builder Add-ons Templates Library
Pagebuilder Add-ons for WP Bakery offers its Premium users Ready-to-Use templates that help you create stunning web pages without a single line of code. The templates are fully editable and can be customized as per the page requirements.
This tutorial will show you how to add a template, edit it, and save a page layout as your Template. If you are a Free user, Upgrade Your Plan now and enjoy all the amazing add-ons and templates.
How to Add a Template:
For the new users, here is how you can Install and Activate the plugin.
- Log in to your WordPress Admin Dashboard and Add a New Page.
- Add a Title for your page and click on the Backend Editor.
- The following page will appear. Click on the Icon for the Template Library.
- From the Templates window, head over to the Default Templates Tab. All the Template designs are listed here.
- Choose any of the Template that you want to add to your page. Click on Update and Preview the page.
Note: The templates’ default page attributes may/may not have to be set according to the WordPress theme.
How to Edit the Template:
All the templates are fully editable and can be changed/customized as per the page requirements.
You can add a new element to the rows, edit them, copy, or delete them.
How To Save Pages as Templates:
You can save the page layouts that you have designed as Templates to use them again when required. After making the needed changes to the page/template, click on the Icon for Templates.
Under the ‘My Templates’ Tab, add a name for your Template and save it. It will now be added to the list of My Templates.
That’s it. Was this article helpful?