How to Install and Activate Page Builder Addons for WP Bakery
Installing a plugin to your WordPress Dashboard is pretty simple. There are three ways to install the Page Builder Addons or any other plugin to your WordPress dashboard. All three methods are covered below:
- Installation through search
- By directly uploading the plugin on WordPress
- Manual installation using FTP
Installing PB Add-ons Using WordPress Plugin Search
The easiest and quickest way of installing the plugin is through the plugin search.
- Go to the dashboard after logging in to your WordPress admin panel.
- Select Plugins>Add New.
- You will see a search bar on the left side of your screen.
- Search for PB Addons for WP Bakery Page Builder and click install.
- To make it accessible, click “Activate.”
- You will now be able to seethe plugin under the list of plugins on your WordPress Dashboard.
Installing Plugin Using WordPress Admin Dashboard
The next method is to install it through the admin panel. You can first download it from WordPress.org in the form of a zip file.
- Go to the WP admin area.
- Select Plugins>Add New.
- Click on the upload button on the top.
- Click on the Choose File button. Select the downloaded zip file of PB Addons from your desktop and click Install.
- After installation, click on the activate tab. After activating it, you will be able to see the Plugin in your WordPress plugin
Installing PB Add-ons Manually Using FTP
You can also install the plugin manually using the FTP. This method is a bit complex for beginners. If you are new to WordPress, we recommend you stick to the above two simple ways.
For manually installing the PB Addons plugin, you first have to download it as explained above in the second method.
- After downloading, unzip your folder.
- Once connected to your FTP client, go to the wp-content/plugins folder.
- Upload the extracted zip file to your plugins folder.
- Visit the admin area to search for PB Addons, which should be
- Click Activate to start using your plugin.
For Premium Users:
To get the plugin package, log in to your Genetech Store Account and download the Page Builder Premium Version.
Once you have the plugin package, you can begin the install and activation process by any of the methods mentioned above. For activation, you will first need to activate the License Key.
Activate the License Key
- Go to WP admin>Page Builder Addons.
- Add the License key and the email address used at the time of purchase.
- Click Activate.
- The Plugin will be upgraded to the Premium Version, and additional features will show up in the menu.
That’s it. PB Addons for WP Bakery Page Builder is now installed and activated. Hope this tutorial was helpful.