HOW TO ADD POP-UP MODALS TO YOUR WEBSITE WITH PAGE BUILDER ADD-ONS FOR WPBAKERY #
This tutorial will explain adding the pop-up modals element to your website. To add any web element to your website, ensure that Page Builder Add-ons for WPBakery is installed and activated. Check our complete guide for details.
STEP 1 #
- Go to Pages on your WordPress Admin Dashboard.
- Add a new page or edit an existing one.
STEP 2 #
- Click on Add Element.
- Go to PB Addons and select pop-up modal.
- Select the Animation Style from the Seven Options available. View Demo
- Choose the Alignment of the Modal box from the left, right, or center.
- Specify the Popup Background Color and the Overlay Color.
- For Popup on a Button, define the button text, button size, button background color, and button text color.
- For Popup on a Text, define the text, text color, font family, and font style.
- For Popup on an Image, add Image with Alt Text.
- Save changes.
That’s it! Hope this was helpful. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comments or Contact Us. We love hearing from you.