5 Best Website Push Notification Plugins For WordPress
Choosing a plugin that is practical to the task at hand and that fits your website requirements is an important step.
While opting for a Website Push Notification plugin, there are a few things you should consider before making the decision.
- What devices does it support?
- How many subscribers will you be able to reach with the plugin?
- What set of features does the plugin offer and do you need them all?
Keeping in mind these guidelines, we have compiled the list of top 5 Website Push notification plugins that we consider the best.
If you don’t yet know what Website Push Notifications are, fear not. We have got that covered for you in our Guide to Website Push Notifications.
Here are the 5 Best Website Push Notification Plugins for your WordPress Website
1) One Signal
One Signal is an all in one WordPress Push Notification plugin. With its user-friendly interface and rich features, it has become the most popular plugin for Push notifications.
The plugin is Free to install and integrate and supports almost all the browsers and devices.
You can get your report analysis regularly. Easily assess which messages are driving more sales, engagement and web traffic.
- Easy 15-minute setup with no complex steps
- Supports both desktop and mobile browsers
- Unlimited notifications
- Browsers supported: Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Firefox and others.
- Set up automatic notifications for all new posts and feature updates
- Real-time analytics
- A/B Testing
- Segmentation for more focused targeted messages based on region, previous purchases, and interests
Check out other amazing features and documentation for One Signal here.
One Signal is a FREE for up to 30K subscribers limit for the web. The free version has all the features you will need to get started.
Just set up an account which is also free and you are ready to go.
One Signal also has two other plans, Starter and Pro. They start at $99/month and $500/month respectively. The paid plans come with higher subscriber limits along with advanced features like User Permissions and Time-Triggered Notifications.
Read more about the Pricing plans of One Signal.
PushEngage is the most trusted WordPress plugin for Push Notifications, downloaded by almost 10,000+ companies.
With simple and easy integration, re-engage your users by sending automated notifications. Keep a check on the Abandoned carts to send in catchy reminders and increase your sales.
It has a dashboard for monitoring analytics about all the user engagements and web traffic performances. This helps to improve your marketing techniques.
This plugin also offers great browser support and is compatible with almost all devices.
- Multi-site and Multi-user support
- Dynamic segmentation support
- Triggered notifications based on Geolocatio
- Automatic responder, sending notifications based on customers’ action
- Browsers supported are Firefox, Chrome, and Safari
Safari Chrome for Android and Samsung Internet Browsers are also supported by the plugin
- A/B Testing for more focused marketing
- HTTP & HTTPS both supported
Check more detailed features here.
The plugin is Free to install with a limit of 2500 Subscribers and up to 120 notifications per month.
You just need to sign up for an account which is also free.
The Business plan is priced at $29/month with up to 5000 Subscribers.
The Premium plan starts at $59/ month with 10,000 Subscribers limit.
There is also an Enterprise plan which can be customized and is priced according to the added features.
WonderPush with its amazing built-in features can be a great choice for your website.
Easy set up with dashboard showing real-time reports, visual editor, excellent media support, and scheduled post automation, WonderPush is a complete package.
You can notify your readers every time you publish or launch something new.
The free trial before the purchase helps you decide what features work for you better!
- Compatible with all iOS apps, Android apps, and websites
- Easy set-up
- Visual notification editor
- Timezone management
- A/B Testing
- Supports emojis, text, images, and videos for customized messages
- Targeted segmentation based on Geolocation
- Scheduled and Periodic automation for sending out notifications
- Real-time reports with built-in metrics
And other exciting features.
WonderPush is a premium plugin, with a 14 day Free Trial offer.
The pricing starts at $1/month with a subscribers’ limit of 1000 and unlimited push notifications.
The price increases with an addition of $1 per 1000 subscribers.
Subscribers is a Free and simple notification plugin for WordPress.
With its notable and rich features, it is a smart choice.
You can schedule your notifications ahead of time and trigger them based on time and location for a focused and targeted audience reach.
Customize the opt-in message and attract more traffic.
You can catch up with the daily analysis of how well your notifications and messages are performing.
- Supports most of the desktop and mobile browsers like Chrome, Mozilla, and Opera
- Daily analytics report
- Schedule posts in advance
- Target audience by timezone
- HTTP and HTTPS supported
- Powerful segmentation tools to target a specific group of users
- Easy integration with the top e-Commerce providers
And a lot of other features.
Subscribers is a Free plugin with a limit of up to 200 subscribers.
You just need a subscribers.com account which is also free.
The free version comes with all the necessary features, along with basic customer support.
For the advanced features, the plugin offers two more plans.
$39/month and $129/month for a limit of up to 10,000 and 50,000 subscribers respectively.
Check details for Pricing plans here.
Finally, our last best pick for the Website Push notification plugin is the SendPulse.
With features like personalization, offline notifications, and segmentation, it is one incredible plugin.
SendPulse offers amazing professional tools to customize and add a personal touch in the messages you send out to your users.
The segmentation feature helps you reach the targeted audience and in return increases the web traffic and sales.
- Easy to set up
- Offline notifications
- Professional tools for personalization
- Supports segmentation for sending messages to specific users based on activity
- Supported browsers include Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and all smartphones
- A/B Testing
- HTTP and HTTPS support
- Custom subscription request
For detailed features, click here.
The basic version of this plugin is Free with up to 10,000 subscribers limit.
The free version includes all the important features.
The Pro version comes with additional features and a limit of 30,000 subscribers priced at $19.85/month. The price increases as the number of subscribers are increased.
Website Push Notifications plugins are excellent marketing tools because of their simplicity, effectiveness, and ease of use.
Companies use push notification plugins to increase their subscribers and sales, to keep the users notified about the ongoing deals and promotions, abandoned carts, and new products and services.
We covered 5 of the Best WordPress Website Push Notification Plugins that topped our list.
Did we miss out on your favorite plugin?
We love your response. Share with us in the comments which plugin worked best for your website.